Support the green transition
To provide an updated scientific and technological framework to skill, upskill, reskill and empower existing and future professionals and experts in the field of Sustainable Agriculture, Green Biotechnology and Environmental and Life Sciences to master the green transition and lead the development of the European green economy.
- Number of student representatives consulted during the definition of the UNIgreen Framework for Teaching and Learning,
- Number of survey respondents. Number of students that pre-register to the joint PhD programme,
- Number of double and multiple Master’s degrees, Number of joint Master’s degrees,
- Number of students enrolled in double, multiple and join Master’s degrees,
- Number of micro-credentials and joint lifelong learning
- Number of students enrolled in lifelong learning courses, Level of satisfaction with training activities.
To attract talented students, staff, researchers and stakeholders from around the world to be at the centre stage of innovation and co-create and test innovative solutions to enhance local and regional development by offering cutting-edge answers to solve local problems in the field of Sustainable Agriculture, Green Biotechnology and Environmental and Life Sciences.
- Number JRC Units, Number of researchers linked to the JRC,
- Number of publications, Level of satisfaction with JRC research activities,
- Number of SURES start-up incubators, Number of projects and entrepreneurs supported through SURES, Level of satisfaction with SURES start-up incubators,
- Number of students involved in Knowledge Triangle initiatives and events,
- Number of research, industry and industry stakeholders reached through the Knowledge Triangle Programme,
- Number of partnerships created through the Knowledge Triangle Programme, Level of satisfaction with the Knowledge Triangle Programme,
- Number of attendees to UNIgreen Science Week
To bring education, research, innovation and service to society into alignment through collaborative global partnerships for a knowledge-based society that promotes the smooth transition of students to international labour markets, mainstreams green knowledge and practices for societal resilience and competitiveness, and inspires Education & Training institutions worldwide to think and act green.
- Number of non-EU/non-programme institutions involved in the International Cooperation Programme,
- Number of Forward-Looking Skills surveys carried out, Number of industrial players that answer the Forward-Looking Skills survey,
- Number of students and alumni that answer the Forward-Looking Skills survey,
- Number of professors and researchers that answer the Forward-Looking Skills survey, Number of participants in the UNIgreen Career Fair,
- Number of attendees to the UNIgreen Annual International Conferences, Number of Study in Europe Fairs,
- Number of presentations in international conferences and events organised by networks of HEIs.
For all and with all
To provide an inclusive and blended education environment based on the principles of equality and diversity, free of all types of violence, harmful speech, discrimination and gender stereotypes, where students and members of the Academic Community can thrive as critical-thinking, problem-solving, multicultural, multilingual, entrepreneurial, creative, responsible and socially engaged citizens that share a common European identity and that works towards becoming role models in combatting gender stereotypes.
- Number of studies and activities that integrate the gender dimension, Evolution in gender mainstreaming after state-of-play,
- Number of beneficiaries of the Multiculturalism Programme, Level of satisfaction with the Multiculturalism Programme,
- Number of language courses created, Number of beneficiaries of the Multilingualism Programme, Level of satisfaction with the Multilingualism Programme,
- Number of respondents to the Diversity and Inclusion Annual Surveys, Level of visibility of the United in Diversity Campaigns, Number of outreach projects funded,
- Number of Summer Intervention Camps organised, Number of students and tutors engaged in Summer Intervention Camps, Level of satisfaction with the Outreach Programme, Number of Buddies,
- Number of Student Ambassadors,
- Number of editions of the e-Skills for 2030 Programme,
- Number of beneficiaries of the e-Skills for 2030 Programme, Level of satisfaction with the e-Skills for 2030 Programme,
- Number of e-Skills for 2030 Programme beneficiaries that increase their self-assessed level of digital skills, Number of Building a Better Future campaigns,
- Number of Erasmus4All campaigns.